• Citylight Christmas offers an opportunity for the local church to help a neighbor on Christmas morning.
• Each year we collect and assemble Blessing Bags with toiletry items, socks, gloves, & a warm hat in order to gift others on Christmas morning.
About the Event
CityLight Outreach will be serving the homeless and less fortunate in Atlantic City, New Jersey on Christmas morning. CityLight has been serving the homeless in Atlantic City for over 10 years. CityLight Outreach is a project of Ignite Youth Ministries, a non-profit 501c3 organization. Part of CityLight’s work is utilizing a mobile food truck to serve food to those in need, free of charge. We also gather donations of clothing and household items to try and meet the needs of those in our community. CityLight doesn’t quit on the holidays, this Christmas, we will be serving breakfast, while providing “blessing Bags” (gift-wrapped boxes of toiletries, socks, etc) for each individual, and providing gently used coats, hats, gloves, etc. This Christmas we estimate there will be around 200 participants, if not, more. On Christmas morning, they will receive, a warm meal, clothing, hot coffee, gifts, & more. If you are interested in joining us this Christmas, we would love to have you serve with us!
*The Morning of the Event*
DECEMBER 25th, 2021 This event will start at 9:00am and end at 10:30am.
1 N. Tennesse Ave, Atlantic City, NJ
(There is limited parking on-site & please plan to arrive 30minutes early.)
SIGN UP HERE TO SERVE AT A STATION.
On this special morning we sing Christmas songs, share a warm meal with them, hand out donated baked goods, give away wrapped gifts, and share the good news of the Gospel. All are welcome to join us! Please make sure to RSVP.
Every donation counts!
We are happy to pick up donations whenever it is convenient for you.
Thank you for helping us this Christmas!
-CityLight Outreach Team
How can you Contribute?
1. A Financial Contribution- This will allow us to purchase the supplies to prepare a warm breakfast for those that are hungry on Christmas morning.
2. Donating Items- We need warm coats, socks, hats/ gloves & toiletry Items. Creating Blessing Bags is a fun activity to do with friends, children, teams, or church groups!
3. Volunteering at a Table- Individually, with a friend, family, or group! - We will have stations you can choose to serve at. Our team will send out a sign-up form to those that are RSVP'd prior to the event.
4. Prayer- Please keep this ministry and event in your prayers as our overall goal is for others to feel Jesus' love, peace, freedom, grace, and hope this Christmas!